Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Model Attempt

Let me give a quick update of how my Sasquatch model turned out. The photos will take you from the start to the end.
I gave this one an optional boulder throwing option or as you will see, carrying a large stick. Cannot really decide if Sas is a she or a he yet. I did paint the eyes a deep red, sense so many have described this phenom...it just does not fee right with such cheap paint. I have to remove it and go o-natural! Here is a shadowy profile of Sas gesturing. All I did for this one, was take some pics in my backyard and load them up on the monitor. Then I clicked a photo of the model on my keyboard.


I have sense changed the hair length to match the description of 2 encounters I have been given. If you look hard you can even see a long handle bar mustache. In the end I used the left hand extended to pull back a Fir Tree I glued to the base of the stand. It was a good and fun first attempt--and you can do it to folks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Lot of work. I made a head of Bigfoot. It's so dark I can't get it to photograph very well. And then I have the little Bigfoot, Joey, made from my charcoal eraser, that lives on my desk. Ummm...maybe I'm telling you too much. Looks great--the Bigfoot.

    ReplyDelete