Monday, July 20, 2009

Patty in the Wind

The emotional context of what Patty might have been leaving in her now-famous Bluff Creek dash, has always struck me as far too heartbreaking to consider....but I must!

The following is an attempt to gain perspective on just how deep the hurt goes, when the love of your life leaves you for fame, fortune, and the googling eyes of 2 saddle-bound cowboys.

Enjoy my take on how the maleSasquatch of Patty's life was left to a world of utter sorrow and sudden single-parenting.

"Sas in the Wind"

She was tall and lean….
Patty had a certain grace, in our nestin' place,
We could hide there so we would not be seen.
Her red eyes locked on mine…
Gave me a loud wood knock, around the clock,
I thought you would love me in the forest for all time.

(chorus)
And this Squatch don’t know, where broken hearts go, are you just playing hide-n- seek?
I’m hanging in a RedWood, since you left me, in old Bluff Creek.
Our Juvies still ask about you, but I don’t know what say?
I guess my Patty’s happy now, since she bi-pedaled away……..

I still smell your musky scent……
It was the morning dew, mixed with poo,
Oh the aroma made me whoop when I caught a hint
Don’t migrate away…..
Heard ya made a short film too, with some cowboys who,
Just used you, for your giant foot display

(chorus)
And this Squatch don’t know, where broken hearts go, are you just playing hide-n- seek?
I’m hanging in a Redwood , since you left me in old Bluff Creek.
Our Juvies still ask about you, but I don’t know what say?
I guess my Patty’s happy now, since she bi-pedaled away……..
Since she bi-pedaled away…………



2 comments:

  1. Found you on blogtalkradio. I'll link to your site. Former Oregonian here...

    http://utahbigfoot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete