Sunday, May 10, 2009

AND NOW SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT

Jude and I are maintaining a pretty high energy level to plot out where our next researching station will be. Jude is pretty young for the deeper woods and darker nights, but I think he gets the idea that some of this stuff has to be in stages and levels. He knows sometimes I have to go out by myself and that I am protected, but he thinks I only carry a can of bug spray. I guess against Sas, it would be viewed that way.
Not sure I should tell him to much about just how crazy some of these trips are while I am without him. He may think my life is at risk. Is it? I would say overall I stay fairly close to town, 1 hr or 2 hrs away. I always let someone know when I am going. I always let someone know where I am going. except you the reader.
I have not told you exactly where I go alone. That is until know.

Before I do, I would like talk a bit about my conversation I have had with eyewitness reports. the 1st one is with a gentleman whom saw one 22 feet away and the other was with a Indian that saw one at 50 yards.

Both these encounters were pretty brief and had little to publicity locally or elsewhere. In fact they both seemed pretty ok with the fact that they had this happen and it was going to remain close to the vest for the rest of their lives.

I am not sure why they told me, other then I seem like a honest guy, which I am, and that I was not going to judge them. Which I do not!

Both witnesses describe Sas as being a creature highly misunderstood and vastly human like. In fact more human then animal. This notion has slowed down my search somewhat. The conversations I had with both of them was interesting just based on this compelling argument alone. Of course the Native from the Warm Springs tribe grew up hearing this off and on her whole life. But her conversation, which I am still trying attach on here, tells a girl that grew outside the Reservation, and did not hold now really hold the legends as significant to her own life. Having seen one now however, she describes a very metered connection to her tribe, her past, her overcoming of struggles and anger, as perhaps because of Sas. At least she was following that logic when I talked to her.

The other guy told me about how he really felt as though he had really found something much larger in Sas then just a large monkey. He seems to be very hesitant like the Indian that Sas should be sought after and that mainly has to do with just how human they are. I am not sure how it has effected his own personal life, other then to say I think he has more to say on the subject.

Both feel as though Sas can conduct stealthiness on an extreme level and confuse the wittiness at any given time.

Both are very nice people and I was very struck by there calm humility as they discussed what most call the impossible.

The interviews are changing some things as far as what I may or may not think. I do think Jude coming along is still a great idea, but I am going to scale it back a notch. I also am finding brand new reasons as to why I want to see Sas.
I will gather my thoughts about it and write more on this soon. 1st I have to get the audio up I mentioned and then a couple more pics.

Memorial Day is coming and I need to get ready for more adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment